Your first choice for advance directive materials for 30 years!
Always Accurate! Always in Stock! OUR GUARANTEE- if there are changes to Federal law or your State law, that make your advance directive books obsolete, we will replace your inventory with the revised edition free of charge.
Terms and conditions
- All prices are effective as of 01/01/2023. Subject to change without notice.
To request a W-9 form contact us by phone or e mail or click here to download a copy.
- We accept Visa, Master card, American Express and Discover.
- Orders that are sold to a health care facility or other professional organization can pay by credit card or have an invoice sent to the accounts payable department.
- Advance directive books can be ordered in any quantity over 20 books. However, the standard packaging for advance directive books is 50 books per pack. A standard case of advance directive books contains 250 books or 5 packs.
Professional Media Resources owns the copyright
on all publications sold on this store. All rights reserved. Parts of
the publications may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by
any means, electronic or mechanical, including potocopying, recording,
or any information or storage and retrieval systems, without permission
in writing from the publisher.
Data collected from this store is used for billing, shipping and contact purposes only. Professional Media Resources does not share data.
- All Shipping is via UPS ground or USPS depending on the quantity of the
order. Overnight or 2nd and 3rd day shipping is available upon
request. We ship anywhere in the continental United States as well as Hawaii and Alaska. All shipping charges are added after the customer places their order. Standard delivery time is 2 to 4 days depending on the customer location. Most orders are processed and shipped the day they are received or within 1 to 2 days from receipt. If you have not received your order, contact us and we will be happy to track it for you.
- An invoice indicating any balance owed will be sent to all customers via USPS. All balances should be paid within 30 days of receipt of invoice. Overdue balances will result in a hold on all future orders until the balance is settled. Balances more than 90 days past due will result in collection attempts.
If you need to make a return or exchange, contact us by phone or email.